| 
x
欢迎加入霸气网游公会社区,马上注册,享用更多功能。您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入霸气  
 
 When minutes become hours
 当分钟成为时钟
 When days become years
 当日子成为年岁
 And I don’t know where you are
 我还是不知道你身处何处
 Color seems so dull without you
 失去你后的颜色变得很晦暗
 
 Have we lost our minds?
 我们是否失去理智
 What have we done?
 我们曾经做过什么
 But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore
 但这一切似乎不再重要
 
 When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back
 那条街上我们深情的互吻
 You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
 那条街上我们热烈的相拥
 You picked me up to lay me down
 你让我重振信心却又使我失望
 When I look into your eyes
 当我看着你的双眼
 I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I
 我能听见你为了你我而轻轻的哭泣
 I’m drenched in your love
 我陶醉在你的爱里
 I’m no longer able to hold it back
 却再也无法找回
 
 Is it too late to ask for love?
 再觅爱情是否太迟
 Is it wrong to feel right?
 感觉良好是否错误
 When the world is winding down
 当世界放松下来
 Thoughts of you linger around
 对你的思念却不停萦绕
 |